February 7, 2010

Weekend

Went to the kickstand ramp today and was braced to drop five bucks to skate. Instead of that, I showed up as the first skater of the day, with 2 people chillin at the bar. I signed myself in, volunteered to sweep the ramp, drank some water, then joined a conversation about having babies. After the crew learned that my first child was due in April, I got an earful of stories about delivery room happenings. After a little while I snuck away and skated. Landed a couple small but new tricks. No charge so I bought a beer.

Got home, installed one of two sets of blinds (this one for Baby's room), and am getting ready for some Super Bowl snacks...
--
Beside the crazy winter storm that blew through (after dropping somewhere are 10 inches on Friday night), my sister and her husband came to spend the night and that was so great. The snow inhibited most of the fun I expected to have, but we had what I consider a great time just hangin out and catchin up... Happy Birthday Amanda!

No comments:

Post a Comment